Click this link to add an RSS Feed for Morning Star Fiber
- Fiber wet felting charges are in addition to the cost of picking and
carding into the batts required to make the felt. These charges are assessed
at the end of the felting process when the exact number of sheets are known.
- Felt can be processed in sheets of 3'x4' or 4'x4' with a subtle diamond pattern.
- sheet of thickness varies with the weight that you specify.
- Felting from 1lb. to 3lbs. batts is offered.
- Felting also makes great mulch for landscaping.
- We love to specialize in artistic addition of second color rovings in patterns.
Ask JC for details.
Here's the machine we use for fiber felting
Here's some examples of decorative felt rugs
Here's some felts made for Jody Hezouky of
Lana Bella Alpaca Farm that
she used to make